We collect several types of data from users who access our Website, which may include the information listed below:
- The information that helps identify users includes name, shipping postal address, billing postal address, email address, telephone number, username, credit card number, and/or other payment information.
- Information concerning you that is not personally identifiable, such as postal code, preferences, or interests, and information that relates to customer surveys and/or offers;
- Information that relates to your product orders and purchase history on the Website;
- Information contained in your public product reviews and/or other content posted by you on the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and time spent on our Website.
We collect this information:
- When you willingly provide it to us. See “Information You Provide to Us Directly” (Section 5) for more information.
- Data collected automatically may include I.P. addresses, internet service providers (ISP), browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, and data collected through cookies and other tracking methods.
- From third-party entities, including but not limited to our partners.
We may combine information that we collect about you from different sources.
Information You Provide to Us Directly
The data we collect through our Website may include the following:
- Data that you provide by filling in forms on [website link]. This includes information provided to us at the time of signing up to use our Website, posting material (e.g., product reviews) to the Website, placing an order to purchase products, or signing up to receive mobile messaging or emails. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or otherwise contact us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including, without limitation, email addresses and live chat records) if you contact us.
- Information related to transactions you carry through the Website and the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Data Collection Methods
We may use data collection methods to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as you navigate through our Website, including:
- Information related to the users’ visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, time spent on the page, click location, and other communication data that you access and use on our Website.
- Information about your internet connection and computer. This may include information about your internet service provider (ISP), I.P. address, and operating system.
The data operating system collection may include personal information, or we may maintain the data we collect in other ways. It helps us to enhance our Website and to deliver a tailored service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience usage patterns and preferences
- Store data about your choices, allowing us to equip our Website according to your individual needs.
- Detect you when you return to our Website.