Terms and Conditions
Cranford Guitar operates this website.
By visiting our website and purchasing something from Cranford Guitar, you engage in our “Service” and settle by the terms and conditions, including those additional policies referenced herein and available by other links.
Any new tools or features added to our store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service
License to Use the Website
Unless otherwise stated, insert website and/or its licensors own the content and intellectual property rights on the website. All these intellectual property rights are protected under the license.
You may view, print pages, user manuals, and download (for caching purposes only) or other product information from the website for your personal use in compliance with the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms.
You must not:
- Republish content from the following website, rent, sub-license or sell content from this website
- Show any content from the website in public
- Duplicate, copy or exploit material present on this website for commercial purposes
- Modify, edit or alter any content on the following website
- Redistribute material from the website except for material specifically and expressly made available for redistribution purposes by us.
You must not use the following website in any way that causes or may cause damage to the website or disturb the widespread accessibility of this website, or in any way which is harmful, unlawful, fraudulent, or concerning any prohibited or illegal activity or purpose.
- Cranford Guitar reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You acknowledge that your content may be shared with other 3rd party entities for promotional or marketing purposes.
You must not:
- Reproduce, copy, or exploit content from our website for commercial purposes or gains.
- Modify, alter, or harm the website in any way.
- Completeness or Accuracy of Information
- Cranford Guitar is not accountable if the content is inaccurate, incomplete, or outdated.
We do not guarantee the following:
- Our website will be available all the time or available at all OR
- The content available on this website is accurate and non-misleading.
Changes to The Prices or Service
Prices for all our products are subject to change with or without notice.
Cranford Guitar reserves the right any time to change or terminate the Service without notice at any time.
We shall not be accountable to you or any third party for interruption, modification, or termination of the Service.
Products or Services (If Applicable)
Some products may be available online through our website. According to our Return Policy, these products may have limited quantities and are subject to exchange or return.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Data
Cranford Guitar reserves every right to refuse orders you place with us. Additionally, we may cancel or limit quantities purchased per order or person. In a situation when we cancel an order, we may attempt to inform you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
Certain services available via our Service may include third-party materials.
Third-party links may direct you to the affiliated sources not affiliated with us. We are not liable for examining or evaluating the content or correctness, and we do not warrant it. We will not be responsible for any third-party websites or other resources, products, or services from the third-party entity.